The 8 Best Marketing Frameworks You Should Know About
Marketing has probably been around since prehistoric days when entrepreneurial cavemen designed state-of-the-art spears and tried to sell them to their less “handy” counterparts.
Okay, that might not be true, but marketing has been a necessary aspect of business for a long time, and, over that time, savvy marketers have designed models and frameworks to make their (and your) job easier. Let’s take a look at some traditional models as well as some newer frameworks.
Selecting the Best Marketing Framework for Your Business
While there are a variety of models available to you, they are not all created equal. There are a number of factors that will influence which framework is best for you and your organization.
In order to determine which framework to choose, you’ll want to examine the following aspects of your business:
- What are the top priorities of the business?
- What is the role of marketing within the organization?
- How is success defined and measured within the marketing?
- What is the marketing department capable of, and what improvements would you like to make?
- Where would you like to see the most impact due to marketing efforts and what’s the easiest way to ensure that impact?